Saturday, May 8, 2010

Kogi Truck 5/7/10

The wife told me the Kogi truck was going to be close by last night so we decided to try it out. So I go the whole experience of standing in line and ordering while she stayed home. Whoopy. An hour later, I was back with the goods.
The whole spread.

First up was the Kogi sliders. Beef on what looks like Hawaiian rolls.

Then onto the Kogi dog.

Korean bbq taco

One of the specials. Snake in the grass. Hot dog burrito with beef and cheese. My favorite of the whole bunch. Most of the others were too spicy for me.

And for dessert, a tres leches cupcake deal.

Gone.

I think next time I'd want someone to be with me to suffer through the line. Plus I'm not a big fan. Most everything was spicy and the stuff I ate wasn't even the ones they called spicy.

No comments: