Monday, May 19, 2008

Dinner 5/3/2008

Went to a fancy restaurant for our 5th year anniversary. Usually when we go to a fancy pricey dinner, I automatically go for the lobster dish. This time though, my wife talked me into getting the lamb dish. I'd never had lamb before, and she herself doesn't like lamb, but she convinced me to get it by reasoning that at least it'll be guaranteed to be made well at a place like this. But then again it would be a very expensive mistake if I didn't like it.

Was eyeballing that Maine Lobster dish but went for the Trio of Colorado Lamb.







What I ordered. Dove into the ratatouille before I remembered to snap the picture. Would I like lamb?



5 minutes later. Needless to say, I like lamb. Okay, maybe 10 minutes later. Maybe. I gave my wife a piece thinking that this stuff was awesome, there's no way she wouldn't like it. She didn't like it. More for me!

3 comments:

slyfoodie said...

Where's my food?!

mckolit said...

Probably on your blog

Tracychan said...

Mmmm! I remember the first time that I ate lamb. Actually its the only time. When I was pregnant, my husband and I went out to eat at Marie Callendars because it was his birthday and he suggested that I try it. I didn't want to because of that cute puppet Lambchop. Anyway, it was some of the best tasting meat that I have ever eaten; though we were not at a fancy schmancy restuarant like you were. Love the food pictures though, my stomach is growling.