Friday, May 23, 2008

Intelligentsia


Made it out to Intelligentsia in Silverlake here in LA. Been there three times. Had an iced americano, good, regular americano, good, and a cappuccino, good. What I liked was my cappuccino was served in an appropriate sized cup. When I get a cappuccino at The Klatch, it's served in the same sized cup as a latte and there's the same amount of liquid in each cup. Difference? None that I know of, unless the barista's just made me an 12 ounce cappuccino, with three ounces of espresso, it's a latte. But at Intelligentsia, they serve a cappuccino in a 3 or 4 ounce sized cup. Cute little things. Sorry about the picture, but I had to erase the ugly background I had going on (must think composition when I take pictures). I also should have used something else to get a better sense of scale, but the big cup's a regular sized cup, 8 or so ounces, and the little cute thing's the 3 to 4 ounce cappa cup.

No comments: