Friday, August 1, 2008

Sweet Maria's Espresso

Roasted some Sweet Maria's Monkey Blend but didn't get to pull a shot until 5 days later. I was gonna make a latte and looked in the fridge and only had low fat and non fat milk! What? I guess I bought the wrong milk. I bought 2 boxes and ofcourse the regular milk is all gone. I went with the nonfat and had a brain fart. I've read the articles on the forums about foaming milk, whether regular, non, low, or even soy. I forgot all I read and overstretched the milk. I reread a bit of one article afterwards and ofcourse nonfat is easier to stretch than regular milk but has less sweetness. Here are the pics.
White spot, should have cut the shot off a little earlier
Here is my overstretched art. I'll call it the cucumber. Tasted nice.

2 comments:

slyfoodie said...

You call it cucumber, I call it blob.

mckolit said...

You obviously don't know art. Hehe