Thursday, July 31, 2008

Lunch 7/31/08

Had lunch today at a place called Bon Chon. A Korean fried chicken joint in LA. Sounded like a French/Korean place because of the name. A coworker wanted to go there because he heard they had good fried chicken. They do. Nice and crispy and we all noticed that they weren't oily whatsoever. We got two orders, one garlic (I think) and one spicy. The spicy is really spicy and I don't like spicy, but I had a couple pieces anyway because before it burned my tongue off, the sauce was actually pretty good. Had a sweet flavor to it and then the nuclear reaction took place. If they had a non-spicy version of that sauce I'd tear it up.
Menu. It's only 2 pages. Hehe.

Front counter

Salad to start things off. It was all right. Thousand Island dressing.

And the chicken. The garlic on the left and the nuclear spicy on the right.

No comments: